- that life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
- routine is boring and life doesn’t have to be lived in a bubble
- puppy snuggles have amazing healing powers
- life should be filled with “remember the time when…” stories instead of the “I wish I had…” ones.
- in living life with intent instead of just going through the motions
- savory trumps sweet every time
- that life should be lived out loud!
- when you encounter a road block in life, you put on your tallest pair of stiletto heels, climb over it, and keep on going!
- that bribery is an effective means of motivation, especially when you use it on yourself.
I am guilty of…
- buying multiple pairs of new shoes then slowly work them into my closet so my fiancé doesn’t notice
- sneaking horrible takeout for lunch and making sure I take out the garbage before anyone gets home.
- cancelling plans sometimes just so I can relax at home, binge watching Sex & The City and drink a bottle of wine in my comfy pants
- adding things I have already done to my “to do list” just so I can cross things off
- getting up in the morning with my fiancé but crawl back into bed to snuggle with my pup for a few more hours after he has left for the day.
- crazy car dancing to Backstreet Boys and Brittany Spears on epic road trips.
- watching Project Runway and online shopping at night – a very dangerous combination!